Tag Board
Statistics
Login form
Monday, 2024-05-13, 9:42 PM
Welcome Guest

Promotion request : I_carry_my_team - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » InHouse Dota League » Promotion Request » Promotion request : I_carry_my_team (Promotion request : I_carry_my_team)
Promotion request : I_carry_my_team
I_carry_my_teamDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-08, 1:48 AM | Message # 1
Group: Users
As you probably know I'm censor in ZGL (I didn't even ask for more, if you've read the forums) and I would like to be granted a high spot on this league because if you have read my topics on dce and zgl you probably saw that I'm fighting against abusers in every way I can because that is the thing I hate the most. I am online almost all day till like 1am and if I was granted a access I can guarantee that this league will be abuse, flame, noob free on the base of proofs, ofc (replays,ss). My linux server will be setup really soon with mockabaas host-bot on it. So the bot will be online 24/7. Oh and I forgot to mention that I will bring some people (If needed) from EAST (former TIHL and TDA) that are really skilled in leagues and cw's which will all go to the bennefit of the channel. Since not many asked for a promotion yet, at least give me a chance and if you don't like how im doing my job demote me smile and ofc, always willing to help with tg's (vouch,deny,check vouch req on forums,watch the game etc.) Thank you in advance.

computerpunkDate: Tuesday, 2008-07-08, 11:21 AM | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
!Support;
He deserves a Trial Voucher spot

Get Owned by the Stuff Below!
[img]http://www.dota-vip.com/forum/download/file.php?id=218[/img]

DEVIL[9]2Date: Tuesday, 2008-07-08, 6:52 PM | Message # 3
Administrator
Ok I saw your game play, I red some posts and I think I will promote you to Trial Voucher as computerpunk suggested.

HellerDate: Friday, 2008-07-11, 6:29 PM | Message # 4
!support good player
but
what about clan aDCE ( anti-dce )
u got gannet there so u angry and u wanna spam dce, instead of ban appeal ?
T_T

Play hard go pro
flamer/lamer/spammer but still pro
hf

I_carry_my_teamDate: Sunday, 2008-07-13, 7:37 AM | Message # 5
About aDCE...I got banned there and I was mass abused by some admins. And duke) told me that my appeal wouldn't be accepted. But aDCE was created just for fun tbh, there were no serious intentions against dce community smile

TasteDaPainDate: Wednesday, 2008-08-20, 8:03 PM | Message # 6
Lets be real, zG was crap, i dunno if u were there when 100.myass banned me, this is what happened.
I just got vouched, and i went to the channel and asked him to play 1on1 for a promotion, if i win he promotes me, if i loose i give him 5 bucks on the paypal.
I basically Rap3d his a**, shortly after that he banned me and accused me of 'PLUGGING', i just hope this league doesnt go the same path zG did.

DEVIL[9]2Date: Wednesday, 2008-08-20, 8:36 PM | Message # 7
Administrator
Haha well main reason why we made this league is that we are FUCKING SICK OF ADMINS that abuse their position or ignore whispers etc. We really worked hard and belive me i will give everything from myself for this league don't become like that biggrin

Forum » InHouse Dota League » Promotion Request » Promotion request : I_carry_my_team (Promotion request : I_carry_my_team)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Search
Site friends
  • Create your own site