Statistics
Login form
Sunday, 2024-05-12, 9:44 PM
Welcome Guest

Xfire - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: DEVIL[9]2, Agalitsas_  
Forum » Technical » Suggestions » Xfire (Xfire is a really handy program that would benefit us all.)
Xfire
PundiLordDate: Saturday, 2008-07-12, 10:14 PM | Message # 1
Group: Users
Hi all,

I suggest we all start using Xfire,
those who have never heard/used Xfire before: Xfire is a free program specially designed for gamers, it allows them to chat and (for some games) lets you auto-join your friends (this doesn't apply for Warcraft IIRC).

Whenever my PC is online, my Xfire account is online. It would be great to catch each other to chat about stuff without having to enter Battle.Net.

Also, more importanly : Xfire has some unique features what makes Xfire, Xfire. Xfire allows you to chat in-game! It gives a popup at the right below screen (it doesn't interfere much with the skills as long as you know the hotkeys for easier use). Xfire also has the option to serve as an optional replacement of Team Speak (the possibility of speaking through a microphone for some less-known to the intarwebz O_O).
I have to admit that speaking through Xfire with a microphone is handy but probaly not the most stable connection, specialized programs designed for talking (and gaming) like team speak or ventrilo are probaly more suited to fill this role.

For more info and download check: www.xfire.com
My account name is polruud.

Regards,
PundiLord

computerpunkDate: Sunday, 2008-07-13, 2:45 AM | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
computerpunk here....but...I've deinstalled it so...I might not use it soon enough.

Get Owned by the Stuff Below!
[img]http://www.dota-vip.com/forum/download/file.php?id=218[/img]

PundiLordDate: Sunday, 2008-07-13, 11:44 AM | Message # 3
Group: Users
Ok I see, you really should install it again tbh :P! I really enjoy using it.

Forum » Technical » Suggestions » Xfire (Xfire is a really handy program that would benefit us all.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Search
Site friends
  • Create your own site